Posted on 05-23-2017
Meet the Team of Advanced Spine & Rehab
Advanced Spine & Rehab provides amazing care from experienced professionals.
At Advanced Spine & Rehab, we are proud to offer a great team of medical professionals to help meet our patients' needs. Among those professionals who are here to help include:
- Dr. Michael Crismon, D.C.: A 1995 graduate from Cleveland Chiropractic, Dr. Crismon comes from a family of health care providers. He founded Advanced Spine & Rehab and Advanced Family Healthcare in 2002. He is also a graduate of the Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology through The Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
- Dr. Dan Graham, D.C.: Graduated magna cum laude from Life Chiropractic College West in 1996, Dr. Graham was the chiropractor for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim from 2001 through 2006. He has also worked with athletes from the Arizona Diamondbacks, Indianapolis Colts, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco Giants and Phoenix Coyotes. He is also the chiropractor for the WWE pro wrestlers when the come to Tucson and Phoenix and is a co-host of a health talk radio show on KOOL 94.5 FM, KMLE Camel County 108 FM and KZON 101.5 FM. He is also a graduate of the Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology through The Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
- Dr. Stanley Miller, M.D.: Having practiced family medicine for over 40 years, Dr. Miller has been with Advanced Family Healthcare for 13 years.
- Dr. Rebecca Abraham, M.D.: A graduate of Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India, Dr. Abraham earned her board certification from the American Board of Family Medicine in 2008. She has been with Advanced Spine & Rehab since 2015.
- David Call, PT, DPT: Mr. Call is a physical therapist who joined the team in 2015.
Contact Advanced Spine & Rehab »
To learn more about our team and how we can help you, contact Advanced Spine & Rehab today!